Everything to do with St Samsons Square and Castlemoyne

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator, tomf

sammies
Active User
Active User

Rat(s) In Bin Shed

Postby sammies » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:54 am

Hi there!

Just to make everybody aware that there is a rat if not rats in the Samson's Sq bin shed. One scurried out the door yesterday into the green while my neighbour was dropping rubbish into a bin! We both live in close proximity to the shed so needless to say it is very worrying!

To be honest it is not surprising due to the state that some people leave the shed in; however it is a pretty serious matter as kids tend to play all around that area!

The Management Co / Directors are being contacted this morning.

Tks

Linda
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Re: Rat(s) In Bin Shed

Postby Linda » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:25 pm

we have them over in churchwell square /belmayne as well as the bins are in a terrible state for the past 5 years the Management Company were made aware of it 5 years running and still nothing was done - i had a rat in my back garden last week as my house is at the end of the lane im not the better of it and there are young kids playing in these laneways

tomf
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby tomf » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:08 am

Hi

Please report directly to KPM

Tony Angelosante is new account manager replacing Emer.

Give him a call in KPM

Thanks

tom
I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty

sammies
Active User
Active User

Re: Rat(s) In Square Bin Shed

Postby sammies » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi,

Just letting people know that we had a rat (and may still have) in our back garden this morning which to be honest is very unsettling.

It came down the path from the direction of the bid shed which again is in an awful state - it is also quite possible that there are a few about!

Tks

Linda
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Linda » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:55 am

I am only 7 years now emailing and ringing KPM they do absolutely nothing about it. We had set traps ourselfves in the lane at Churchwell Square and then have to call for the caretaker to remove the dead rodents. In our particular laneway KPM have issued keys to all apartments in the area and I am fed up trying to get them to see sense that this area is not sufficient for all the apartments they have provided keys with. On our side we only have approx 6 apartments who should use the bins as the rest of the units are houses. They have given keys to the opposite roads to use our side and not the bin area which backs on to their particular road. Any advice on what we can do next other than ring Department of Environment which we have already done/ People leave bags on the ground if the bins are full. It is not acceptable when we cannot even let the kids use our garden area due to the smell alone from the bins.

Return to “General Discussion”