Airtricity

Everything to do with St Samsons Square and Castlemoyne

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator, tomf

Dove
Has no life

Airtricity

Postby Dove » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:49 am

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any one switched over to Airtricity in the past 12 months. We are almost up to a year with them now and they are driving me mad. Money is being debited from my account literally left, right and centre. I can not keep up with it. When we switched over we were assured we would get a bill for gas and electricity together, this happened for maybe the first few months. I am so annoyed at them, they are not inconsiderable amounts either. I have now cancelled my direct debit and they can send me a paper bill which I will pay in the post office. Then I am going to switch providors. Is anyone else the same or is just me.
I just don't need the stress :evil:

*lisa*
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Airtricity

Postby *lisa* » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:24 pm

yes i too have found them exhausting, i rang and complained last week and they gave me an eighty euro credit off my next bill. In a six week period they took money three times from my account.... not to mention that they forgot to take any gas reading for about six months last year and came with a wooping €868 bill in may..... so i've been paying that off too!

Dove
Has no life

Postby Dove » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:39 am

Thats exactly what happened to me as well. I am so annoyed, we are actually up to date with our payments now or would have been had I not cancelled the debit. Why oh why does life have to be so damn difficult :)

Mortimer
New face
New face

Postby Mortimer » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:18 pm

I was signed up in a mall in November, still charged by NIE in January, contacted agent who said he'd get back to me and didn't, emailed Airtricity who have not replied...!! They have my bank details - that's the annoying bit - thought they were supposed to be the new be all...

Spellchecker substitutes Atrocity for Airtricity - maybe it's smarter than I thought.

Return to “General Discussion”