PINK RECYCLING BIN AT ENTRANCE OF ST SAMSONS

Everything to do with St Samsons Square and Castlemoyne

Moderators: tomf, gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator

whiteblossom
New face
New face

PINK RECYCLING BIN AT ENTRANCE OF ST SAMSONS

Post by whiteblossom » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Just wondering if anyone else minds that there is a pink recycling bin at the entrance of st samsons estate.?I contacted the KPM who informed me that there is nothing they can do as land belongs to Fingal.I am furious.What am I paying management fees for???There will be bags of rubbish beside this bin in no time,great look for the estate and 1000 euro well spent!!

ddub
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Re: PINK RECYCLING BIN AT ENTRANCE OF ST SAMSONS

Post by ddub » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Give it a few weeks and someone will put a match to it and that will be the end of that.
UP THE DUBS

tomf
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Post by tomf » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:42 pm

The recycling Bin is not an issue for the Balgriffin Management Company or KPM as it is not on our land.
It is a Fingal CC issue and if you have a problem with it then please call Fingal and ask them to address it.

I am not sure if it needs a permit or not.

Tom
I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty

whiteblossom
New face
New face

Post by whiteblossom » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Tom,

It should bean issue for the management company.What next, A BURGER AND CHIP VAN.

Nell
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Post by Nell » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 am

As Tom says it's definitely not an issue for the developer or mgt agent or mgt company. Perhaps it should be brought to the attention of fungal county council and the charity that is not in an appropriate location. If we all took a bit of ownership in addressing issues such as this we might see some things getting done. It seems to fall to the same few people all the time. Pick up the phone or write a letter!!

tomf
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Post by tomf » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Thank Neil

As I said - it is an issue for FIngal Cc

It is not on Balgriffin land.

Please call them if you are concerned and report back and let us know how you get on

Thanks

Tom

whiteblossom
New face
New face

Post by whiteblossom » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:30 pm

bit of an easy copout to say it is not on fingal land.It is practically at the entrance of an estate !!1I have already contacted fingal county council.Remind me again why i pay 1000 euro.Anyway ill sort the problem out again and thanks a million tom for all your help.;

ddub
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Post by ddub » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm

It is a bitbof an eyesore but to be fair i cant see how its a kpm issue as its outside of our estate.mind you ido think we need to keep an eye on it as it may turn into a place to dump more than clothes overtime.Cant be sure but i thought i saw a box of empty bottles beside it lastweek.
UP THE DUBS

tomf
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Post by tomf » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:54 pm

whiteblossom wrote:bit of an easy copout to say it is not on fingal land.It is practically at the entrance of an estate !!1I have already contacted fingal county council.Remind me again why i pay 1000 euro.Anyway ill sort the problem out again and thanks a million tom for all your help.;

Sorry, late reply, I know.
Whiteblossom - all I can say is the following -
When you have been on the residents committee and see the amount of issues we have to deal with - inside the estate- then you will see that an issue outside of the estate is not high on the list.
Fingal have responsibility in this matter.
In relation to your 1000 Euro fees every year - I can give you detailed breakdown as to why you pay your fees and what each section of your fees is allocate to.
This particular bin has been outside the estate now for many a month and yes, I do look at it each day. If it was causing problems I would have called Peter Coyle directly on the matter.
It seems to be ok and so, we observe status quo on it .
I am delighted you contacted Fingal on the subject - what did they say?