Everything to do with St Samsons Square and Castlemoyne

Moderators: tomf, gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator

lankylampost
New face
New face

Looking for GAA Players

Post by lankylampost » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 am

Hi Folks,

Just a quick post wondering if there were any guys out there with some playing experience that are looking to get involved with a local club. I am currently a Player / Selector with Innisfails GAA Club (beside Balgriffin Cemetery) and we are currently looking to strengthen our squads. We have 2 adult teams at the moment 1 is playing Div 5 football and the other is about to be promoted to Div 10. The club itself is one of the oldest in the country as it's celebrating it's 125 year anniversary this year. It has 2 pitches, 1 being and all weather, dressing rooms, it also has a pitch and putt course, full bar with pool room and function room. The reason we are looking for players is really because we got unlucky with catchment areas falling just short of us in the property boom and other clubs close by picking up a lot of business from new local estates.

We are back training on Thursday 22nd Sept @ 7.30. I anybody is interested please just give me a PM and I can even meet up with you and bring you up to show you the facilities.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Oh and "UP THE DUBS" lol.