Addresses include Churchwell Court, Churchwell Avenue, Churchwell Drive 1-11

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, tomf

Gerry
Addicted
Addicted

parking

Postby Gerry » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:01 pm

hi guys

happy new yeat to everyone and I hope you had a great christmas.

I just had a question about the new parking spaces that have been lined in churchwell ave etc. We have a three bed house plus study and have only been given one space!

now i know this was in the contract, but i expected that there would be a few visitor spaces around.

also in the area in the middle all the ouses have two spaces... and then at the end of churcwell ave the numbers seem to start again???

confused....

susand
Has no life

Postby susand » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:39 am

The numbers starting again are the ones for the apartments 1 to 9 which have 2 bedrooms and were assigned 1.5 spaces for this in the original contract. there are 11 apartments in total on each corner. I hope this clears your head a bit. It looks mad though doesn't it.

Happy new year to you

Shee
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Shee » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:22 pm

its strange that a 2 bed apartment is given 1.5 spaces , where the 3 bed duplex are only allocated 1 ..

susand
Has no life

Postby susand » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Thats what was on the contract and I signed for, but hey unless they start making 2 wheeled cars and we get some more slim spaces marked out don't expect to ever see this .5 of a space.. incidentally my daughter got an allocation for a 3 bed house of 1.4 spaces and their spaces arn't marked out and its an absolute nightmare

Return to “Belmayne - Shannon Homes”