Addresses include Churchwell Court, Churchwell Avenue, Churchwell Drive 1-11

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, tomf

Gerry
Addicted
Addicted

Rubbish

Postby Gerry » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:27 pm

Hi Everyone

Does everyone in the apartment have access to the bins out the back? I am in a house and dont use these bins, but there are bags of rubbish being lift loose in the yard. Basically whoever left them there is gonna get their rubbish back so I want to ensure that everyone has access

Thanks
Gerry

PS, if anybody has left rubbish on the ground before, please please please do not leave rubbish lying around it is really disgusting.

susand
Has no life

Postby susand » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:45 am

I notice this is a constant problem. In the Churchwell apartments 1-11 all apartments have access to the bins with the exception of the two garden apartments whom have their own bins (Just like a house) I note there are alot of green bins at the back as well These do not belong to the apartments as again the rubbish that is collected by green star is sorted and recycled so there is no need for these bins.

I will mail Ronan in the management company again about this.

susand
Has no life

Green bin day

Postby susand » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:19 pm

Do you know when the next green bin day is. I put mine out on 17th and was not picked up so I must be looking at a wrong timetable. Any help appreciated Thanks in advance.

John Far_IE
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby John Far_IE » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:16 am

The next green bin day is the 7th of December, last one was the 12th if I remember correctly

susand
Has no life

Postby susand » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:45 am

Thanks so much.

ek
Active User
Active User

Postby ek » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:44 am

Speaking of green bins and rubbish. there is a green bin in the alley way for the last 2-3 weeks full of domestic rubbish, could whoever filled this bin please remove it before the smell is unbearable! Secondly our green bin was taken from our front door last fri night/sat morning. Anyone see it around? There is a meadows and byrne bag in it as it had fallen out when emptied!

On another note anyone having trouble with the electricity?? The lights have been flickering the last few weeks but they went completely last night.

John Far_IE
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby John Far_IE » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:36 am

Thank god it wasn't only us then. Yeah we've been having the exact same problems as you. Rang the ESB last night and they said they'd send somebody out this morning. Got a call this morning to say somebody was being sent out. Will post up any info I get.

susand
Has no life

Postby susand » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:30 pm

Could I suggest you ring Neil and let him know about this. Its terrible that the behaviour of 1 person can lower the tone of the place. All the apartments in 1-11 Churchwell have keys so there should be no excuse. Unless this is not the apartments at all and someone who has not got their bins sorted yet. I am sure that all the folks here would treat the area with respect as Ronan has gone to alot of trouble to obtain these lockable bins thus ensuring that the resident in the apartments have plenty of room for their refuse.
Last edited by susand on Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

susand
Has no life

Postby susand » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:37 pm

I am so embarrassed I went out to lane to find my bin only to discover that I took in 1 Churchwell Avenue I am really sorry. It was in the lane so in the dark assumed it was mine. l put it back in the lane just now. Mine has loads of rubbish in it but will take it in and put out next bin day. I am sorry but I placed some rubbish in yours but would be happy to put out your bin the next time by way of apology just leave it at your back gate the next green bin day. I am vertically challenged and can not reach into the bin.
Apologies again.

ek
Active User
Active User

Postby ek » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:47 am

Hey Susand

Don't worry about it, i'm in the court, so it's probably just a mix up in all the bins. We didn't have ours marked so that was probably the problem. Thanks for your reply anyway.

John, elec is back and going well. ESB told us the minute the light flicker again to ring them back and they will look into it for us.

John Far_IE
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby John Far_IE » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:58 am

ek, Yeah, they told us there was a fault and that they had found it so there shouldn't be problems in the future, but to contact them if the lights started to flicker. Same as you.

Return to “Belmayne - Shannon Homes”