Addresses include Churchwell Court, Churchwell Avenue, Churchwell Drive 1-11

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, tomf

ColmB
Addicted
Addicted

Management Company

Postby ColmB » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:44 am

Hey guys,
so far so good with the management company, they seem to be about quite a bit keeping the place neat and tidy. also
NO NEED TO BUY A LAWNMOWER!!!
They came into our back garden yesterday and cut our grass! which is an added bonus if they keep it up! :D :D :D

I wonder if I give them the keys will they do the washing too!

Steevo
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Steevo » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:17 am

Yeah I noticed they cut mine a few weeks ago too. Hopefully they'll do it again today cause its gettin a bit long

susand
Has no life

Postby susand » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:18 am

Thats great. Where do you live cos I must leave my back gate open in case they come back.. I live in Churchwell Drive.

Shane
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Shane » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:32 am

just to let you all know from our experience. the guys were cutting all our lawns too at the start but that was cause the builders wanted them too while the showhouses were still open. it turned out that it wasn't actually part of the service that they were to provide continuously. we asked kpm to get them to do it all the time and they did get them too. though i dont know what the story is with yours it might be a good idea to check.

to be forewarned is to be forearmed

ColmB
Addicted
Addicted

Postby ColmB » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:59 pm

Aww Shane dont burst our bubble! ha ha :D :D its good while it lasts, its strange though I live on the court and I didnt leave it open they must have hopped the wall and opened the gate as they rolled the lawnmower in and out as it left tracks! (I watch CSI :lol: )

Shane
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Shane » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:02 pm

lol, it's good to know there's a good csi watcher about should we need some good investigative skills

Shee
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Shee » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:12 pm

i was off yesterday and the landscapers cut the grass in all the gardens in St Samson's Court

Shane
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Shane » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:55 pm

aye, they do it now. but we had to ask kpm to get the landscapers to do it. originally they weren't meant to

Rey
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Rey » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:41 pm

Hey guys,

Just wondering did anyone else get a letter yesterday from the Management company welcoming them to Belmayne and get a set of rules and newsletter.

I meant to bring it in to work and ring them but will do it tomorrow. I was goign to say that we aren't Belmayne so I won't comply with those rules and particullary the one saying I have to remove the satelite dish.(although won't mention that fact then)..has anyone actually recevieved a St Samsons one????

I'll ring tomorrow and see what happens

dilemma
Addicted
Addicted

Postby dilemma » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:17 am

Hi Rey,

Don't St Samsons and Belmayne have the same management company (with the same rules) anyway? Thought we all had KPM?

ColmB
Addicted
Addicted

Postby ColmB » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:49 am

Hey guys I also thought we had a different management group but I got thr letter from Keenan Prpoerty Managers (KPM) I emailed back asking when we are getting our roads finished and getting road names etc. parking is starting to become an issue too with people using the rear access to their property to park their cars rather than out front of their own. Im sure it will sort itself out with marked spaces (even though most houses have 2 cars)

Rey
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Rey » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:55 am

I know we have the same MGT company but thought different rules...There was noting in my contract about satellite dishes and I gather from those in Belmayne it was indicated in theres....

Forgot the letter but might email over the weekend....Wonder if we'll ever get marked spaces although parking on the avenue is ok plenty of space for 2 cars or even 3 or 4 ....but that's because a lot of the houses are still empty!!!!

dilemma
Addicted
Addicted

Postby dilemma » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:34 am

Just had a look at this thread re St Samsons - looks like some people did have that in their contracts.....

Not sure if they can do much about it anyway from reading the thread. I live in Belmayne (Churchwell Dr) and we've had our satellite dish up for about 6 mnths now with nothing being said so fingers crossed

http://balgriffin.com/phpBB/viewtopic.p ... =satellite

dilemma
Addicted
Addicted

Postby dilemma » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:18 pm

Hi all,

Just got my letter there from the management company, feeling a bit irritated by them at the moment I must say. They are not cleaning the communal area downstairs from my apt. After HARRASSING them for months they came and half did it once. They have never cleaned our windows in the 6 mnths we're there.

Then I get this letter from them listing a load of rules such as 'you can't own a pet in your apt' etc. Do they have the authority to say this? Don't I own my own property, is it not my choice to have a pet once I have the deeds of the property?

They are also stating that anyone who leaves their black bins on the ground beside the bin will be fined €250. I totally see where they're coming from and wouldn't dream of doing it but again do they have the authority to actually fine someone? This is annoying because I'm the one paying THEM for their services.

They also put in a sheet where they want us to complete a whole load of personal information eg mobile numbers, car registration, no of spaces, whether we own a bike or not?!!

I'm starting to feel like KPM own my apt and I'm just a tenant, is this normally how management companies work? Have never lived in an apt so don't know.

They also used the code at the intercom and came right up the stairs to our hall door. Are we able to change these codes? We have people coming in and out all the time while we're at work....

Sorry for the rant :roll:

Steevo
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Steevo » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:37 pm

Its possible that they also have visibility to this site...

Return to “Belmayne - Shannon Homes”