Bin - Square

All residents association discussion

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, tomf

sammies
Active User
Active User

Bin - Square

Postby sammies » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:38 am

Just to make everybody aware that there is a particular bin in the Square bin shed that has not been removed for weeks/months due to the fact that it is broken (the bin men can't take it) and is now causing a v bad smell.

The bin men have stated the Mgt Co need to sort the problem and apparently have been made aware of this some time ago. They have also stated that they believe a rat is now 'living' in the shed and the shed needs to be cleaned out asap!!!

Other than contacting the Mgt Co again, what can be done before this turns into a real problem as kids play around this area etc!

Tks

Nell
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Re: Bin - Square

Postby Nell » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:24 pm

You need to ring the management agent, note this is not the same as the management company. Ring KPM and say you need to speak to Andrew Weir directly to bring the matter to his attention.

tomf
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby tomf » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi

For any issues with the estate please email Emer Reilly at KPM.

Her email is: ereilly@kpm.ie
I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty

sammies
Active User
Active User

Postby sammies » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:45 am

This seems to be a regular post of mine but yet again the bin shed is in a disgraceful state; light not working, rubbish thrown everywhere etc. :evil:
On numerous occasions have thrown bags into the bins that have just been left on the ground and tried to clean up around but to no avail.

The Mgt Co have been informed I believe numerous times but nothing is/has been done about it. Is it possible for the Residents Assoc. to contact the Mgt Co and advise them again of the problem before it gets really out of hand.

Tks

Return to “Residents Association”