Moderators: tomf, gqma0, blackstudio

dilemma
Addicted
Addicted

Dissing Belmayne

Post by dilemma » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:29 pm

Has anyone seen this website??

http://www.thepropertypin.com/forum/vie ... eefd750947

This makes me so mad, why do some begrudgers have to try take down an area with their (usually inaccurate) comments :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

newmews
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Post by newmews » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:58 pm

Reading those comments just make me smile.. We have bought
in a fantastic location with excellent transport.. Id love to know
where these people are actually living themselves , they are probably
spending their days in traffic or living in shoe box apartments..

As for mentioning Darndale, its a bit like slagging people from Raheny because they live near Edenmore!!!

Jealousy is a terrible thing :)

dilemma
Addicted
Addicted

Post by dilemma » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:09 pm

Yeah, it's irritating though because people read those threads and believe them and they're actually nowhere near the truth. What garage is he even talking about? And horses running around Clarehall estate I doubt it!

Sites like that and the word of mouth that comes from them can bring down the value of our properties....

Am very protective over my lovely new home!!!

Linda
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Post by Linda » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:14 pm

dilemma i agree with you. They obviously just cannot afford to live here and JEALOUSY is an illness so I hope they get well soon.....

susand
Has no life

Post by susand » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:18 pm

well said all of you. We have covered this recently in another thread. By continuing to be positive in our site this will grow far more than the other corrupt websites.

dilemma
Addicted
Addicted

Post by dilemma » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:40 pm

Here Here!!! Absolutely love living in Belmayne and hate to hear a bad word said about it. So chuffed I bought here when I did, there's just no comparison between Belmayne and some other places I looked at :)

John Far_IE
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Post by John Far_IE » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:55 pm

Well said Dilemma.. I totally agree with what you said. Even the other new developments.. not a patch on what we have.. local amenities, on a bus corridor to town and a Dublin 13 address; not Dublin 17 like darndale :)

chuffed
Addicted
Addicted

Post by chuffed » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:30 am

teh funniest thing is that most of those people live in commuting towns. No offense, but I rather living near (not even that near) Darndale that spend hours on the train, fighting with people to get in it, and paying a fortune for the weekly ticket

susand
Has no life

Post by susand » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:22 am

Just a note not to dismiss Darndale. There are a lot of very nice people that came out of there like any other area there are good and bad but where we are if we aspire to keep the area looking good and ensure its a nice place to live then we should be fine.

ColmB
Addicted
Addicted

Post by ColmB » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:19 pm

I looked at the site and its full of plonkers who probably still live with their parents as if they were living in the real world they would see that its a great location, and, if this forum is anything to go by the people are pretty sound

You are always going to get smart asses saying about darndale, but as someone said previously there are plenty of nice people in darndale. it takes me 40 minutes to drive to work in traffic, and about the same time if i go by public transport, we are 15 minutes from the airport, I just saw the revised masterplan for the area this morning and its going to be cracking with plans afoot for a new bank, restaurants and another new office block around the hilton! great value for money I say!

shiv
Regular User
Regular User

Post by shiv » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:37 pm

Hi ColmB,

Where did you see the revised masterplan for the area? Wouldn't mind taking a look

Cheers,
Siobhan

ColmB
Addicted
Addicted

Post by ColmB » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:47 pm

I saw it through a contact in work that has dealings with the developer so I dont think its readily available unless the county council have it on display? wouldnt be sure where though

dilemma
Addicted
Addicted

Post by dilemma » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:01 pm

What I'm really looking forward to is the boating lake haha we can all go cruising around it on saturday mornings.... :D :D :D

nicki2
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Dissing Belmayne

Post by nicki2 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:06 pm

dilemma wrote:Has anyone seen this website??

This makes me so mad, why do some begrudgers have to try take down an area with their (usually inaccurate) comments :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

"Where do these guys get off" I think they seem very sad, to be honest, to be spending so much time looking at our website - and to reply to that plonker "schnackbox" on the theft of cars etc - if you look clearly that was posted in Sept 2006 so that relates to St Samsons or Castlemoyne - cause we were the first ones to move into Belmayne estate and that was in early Jan 2007/ their is no problem in Belmayne - these guys have nothing better to do - and in relation to totty in the area - I have not seen any tracksuits around (if your trying to bring down the area folks) - other than people moving in trying to get their house/apt sorted - Why would you wear Heels on the day you move in ? :D

nicki2
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Dissing Belmayne

Post by nicki2 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:15 pm

dilemma wrote:Has anyone seen this website??

Just one other thing - this is a well respected estate - and we the people would have it no other way - I originally came from Dundrum - so I dont think you should stereotype the people in the estate - god I better not say anymore - but these people make me sick !!!!!!!! And whats this about delivery guys not coming into the estate (never happened to me before)- god if anything that website makes me laugh - with the inaccurate info/crap they have ! What ever floats your boat people.