Great Site

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator, tomf

grace
Regular User
Regular User

Great Site

Postby grace » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:55 am

I've just been on the askaboutmoney site and noticed the link. I had to register and say you did a great job on the website and i look forward to having neighbours as proactive as you!

Administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:41 pm

thanks very much, though in fairness the site is as much for me as for everyone else. and i just hope it gives us all some help.

louise
New face
New face

Postby louise » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:25 am

Just want to say what a great site and help this has been for me. I am presently in Chicago USA and returning home next week so like many of you bought the house from the plans and have no idea what it looks like. Some good news though my mother went along 2 weeks ago to measure up the floor space with a colleague from HOK and she indicated that the 3 bed houses are now on the marked for 480K and the 4 beds are now selling for 685K. Nice profit and we haven't even moved in yet!

ColmB
Addicted
Addicted

Great site

Postby ColmB » Fri May 26, 2006 9:36 am

Hi I am a newcomer to the site and its great. I am waiting on the new phase to be complete (some time next year) the site is great as I am a newcomer to this whole thing! please keep the info coming!

Delilah
Addicted
Addicted

Welcome

Postby Delilah » Fri May 26, 2006 12:24 pm

Hi Colm

Congratulation on the new purchase - I was up at the launch on Tues and was really impressed with the showhouses - I am waiting completion on the Square - what did you buy? HOK seemed to think they would all sell do you know. Its great news for all of us!

Shee
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Re: Great Site

Postby Shee » Fri May 26, 2006 1:46 pm

was up there today and talking to Carolyn in HOK. they have sold 70 units of 108 on release. This is phase two of three phases. The building that is occurring behind St Samson's Square is the Phase 11 and then to the right of that towards the hilton hotel is phase 111 - prices went up €20k between tuesday and friday of this week ...

Return to “Feedback”