St Samsons

Anything and everything at all.

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator, tomf

Nikkid79
New face
New face

St Samsons

Postby Nikkid79 » Mon May 23, 2011 9:25 pm

First off, hi, I'm new to this...so be nice :)

This is probably going to sound odd but.....i live in a ground floor apartment in st sams square and over the last few months have been getting an odd smell in the kitchen which can be very overpowering like sewage....no blockages just this smell that comes and goes.
Does anyone else ever have this problem in the area? I've sometimes gotten the same kind of smell walking around to the shop which leads me to believe its a main problem.
Just thought I'd ask or am I just going crazy???

If anyone has any suggestions or has experienced the same please let me know!!!

Cheers
Nikki

gqma0
Has no life

Re: St Samsons

Postby gqma0 » Tue May 24, 2011 9:49 am

Nikkid79 wrote:First off, hi, I'm new to this...so be nice :)

This is probably going to sound odd but.....i live in a ground floor apartment in st sams square and over the last few months have been getting an odd smell in the kitchen which can be very overpowering like sewage....no blockages just this smell that comes and goes.
Does anyone else ever have this problem in the area? I've sometimes gotten the same kind of smell walking around to the shop which leads me to believe its a main problem.
Just thought I'd ask or am I just going crazy???

If anyone has any suggestions or has experienced the same please let me know!!!

Cheers
Nikki

Hi Nikki,

Your pipes might be partially blocked. You should contact Emer on 01 8442400 to get it checked.

Nell
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Re: St Samsons

Postby Nell » Tue May 24, 2011 7:27 pm

I often smell drains / sewage around the bus stop near Balgriffin hall. I wonder if it's in the area.

Return to “General Discussion”