MISSING BLACK AND WHITE CAT

Moderators: tomf, gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator

Eeyore
Trainee User
Trainee User

MISSING BLACK AND WHITE CAT

Post by Eeyore » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:24 am

Hi

My cat has been missing since Sunday morning. He is a black cat with white paws, awhite chin and a white stomach. He is a big cat and is slightly overweight. I am worried about him as he is an indoor cat and actually got out the window onto the roof and just disappeared. He will not be able to find his way home as I live in a top floor apartment and if he is on the ground he wont be able to get back up to me. I live in Belmayne Park North nearer the childrens playground side. If anyone remembers seeing him or does see him I know its a lot to ask but could you take him in and you can post on this forum as I will be checking on it regularly. He should have a collar on him with two bells and a little capsule that has my name and address in it. He may have lost the collar whilst out. He is a very friendly cat. I would be so happy to find him as he is 9 years old and has a brother cat who is now on his own.
blackey 2.jpg
Photo of blacky
blackey 2.jpg (101.87 KiB) Viewed 10078 times
Last edited by Eeyore on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

shirley

Re: MISSING BLACK AND WHITE CAT

Post by shirley » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi sent you a pm.

Cbuc
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Cbuc » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:56 pm

I've seen a black and white cat go behind the hoarding in front of Churchwell Ave the other night, not sure if thats any help but ive seen alot of cats go in and out of there. Could be their local haunt.

shirley

Post by shirley » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Hi any sign of Blackie. Sent you a pm.

Eeyore
Trainee User
Trainee User

Post by Eeyore » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:23 pm

HI

Great news. I found my cat thanks to some great advise I was given I managed to get him back.

evansd
Active User
Active User

Post by evansd » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:44 pm

That is brilliant news :)