AshM
Regular User
Regular User

Facebook for Belmayne Residents

Postby AshM » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi All
Please join us on our closed Facebook group for updates on the estate:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/282394121823307/
Please send an email with your address to belmaynebalgriffin@googlemail.com in order to be added to the group - just to make sure it's residents only.
Thanks
Aisling

Anthony
Active User
Active User

Belmayne Residents AGM Notice

Postby Anthony » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Just want to let people know before tomorrow nights AGM. Received the letter about the AGM along with an invoice saying we are in arrears by €200. As we are only able to pay via standing order. On the end of the letter it states that ONLY PAID UP MEMBERS ARE INTITLED TO A VOTE...
I rang Warren Kileen and stated the that we were paying our management fees to the best of our abilities & was it possible for us to get a vote, as I believe if I'm paying my fees regardless if it's up front or monthly every paying resident is entitled to a vote. He said it's written in the law book & there's nothing they can do.
I'm fuming, as I will not have a say in anything that goes on in our estate, good, bad or different.
SO IF ANYONE WHO HASN'T PAID IN FULL AS NO VOTE......................gives them the edge a little I think.

FUMING resident :evil:

Eeeek
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Facebook for Belmayne Residents

Postby Eeeek » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi Aisling,

Is the facebook page just for residents in certain areas of the estate or can all residents join it?

Thanks,

Susan

Return to “Residents Association”