Addresses include Churchwell Court, Churchwell Avenue, Churchwell Drive 1-11

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, tomf

Lyndsey
New face
New face

Shannon Homes

Postby Lyndsey » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:56 pm

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of you have a contact name and number for the person in Shannon Homes dealing with Belmayne?

I've asked Hooke and MacDonald for it but apparently I have to put everything in writing to them and they will then pass it on to Shannon Homes!

If anybody has any info I'd be really grateful

Steevo
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Steevo » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:06 pm

Just call shannon homes directly and ask them to give you the number for the site foreman. Their number is in the phonebook.
they are normally nice to deal with.

Lyndsey
New face
New face

Shannon Homes

Postby Lyndsey » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:39 am

Thanks a mill Steevo, I'll give that a try today.

Shee
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Shee » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:19 pm

Just wondering does anyone have a number for the foreman dealing with Shannon Homes - Churchwell Avenue ??

markos
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby markos » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:16 pm

cahal was the foreman dealing with churchwell avenue the last i heard he had been moved to a different site by shannon homes.

shannon homes office number is 016282238.

doreilly
Addicted
Addicted

Postby doreilly » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:01 pm

Hi All,

Just to let you know I had a nightmare trying to get Shannon to sort out some outstanding issues with our apt.

I made several phone calls to the office, site foremen, etc and was asked to fax a letter into them which I did. After the fax had been sent and numerous phone calls later I gave up and got onto my solicitor. Solicitors letter was drafted up and they then sent out somebody straightaway to sort the issues.

They were quick enough to take our money off us though when we bought...

cands
Active User
Active User

Postby cands » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:48 pm

I know what you mean. We found out we have a leak in an apartment that is rented out. The problem is to do with the tiles on the roof and according to the tenants the water is pouring out of the vents on the roof of the ceiling in both the ensuite and main bathroom.

When Shannon Homes eventually answered the phone, he didn't seem to pushed to do anything to reassure me that it would be fix without delay. Problem being that there is no one left on site from Shannon Homes. Time will tell

Return to “Belmayne - Shannon Homes”