Black and White Cat gone missing.

Addresses include Belmayne Park South, Churchwell Square, Churchwell Road, Churchwell Mews, Churchwell Close

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, tomf

shirley
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Black and White Cat gone missing.

Postby shirley » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi there is a black and white cat gone missing from Castlemoyne estate since New Years Eve. She is eleven years old very big and wearing a blue and white polka dot collar. She is an indoor cat and got out on New Years Eve and we think was frightened away by the fireworks. She is very friendly so someone could be feeding her in one of the estates. If anyone sees her could they please contact Maria 0857302907. Her owners are very worried about her.
Last edited by shirley on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dove
Has no life

Re: Black and White Cat gone missing.

Postby Dove » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:12 am

Shirley, I think I may have seen this cat. In the basketball court area yesterday. If I see her again I will try and coax her in and or call you

On another note we have been "adopted" by a young black and white wild cat, who has taken up residence in our dogs house, although he ( the dog) has come around to his new friend, eventually. This young cat hangs out with a larger ginger cat whom I also assume is wild and sometimes a very large slightly intimidating very black cat appears in the background. Neither of these cats have approached us and keep their distance. Has any one any advice as to what I should do about the one who has adopted us. Can't really let him in as we have a new baby and a three year old in the house, we are feeding her and she is sleeping in kennel although she disappears for long periods at times. We have never had a cat so not sure what to do. Thanks. But it would be cruel not to feed her or give shelter in this weather.

shirley
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby shirley » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:16 pm

m
Last edited by shirley on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

shirley
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby shirley » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Hi Dove could you give that lady Maria a ring about whereabouts you seen the cat. She is going to take a walk around to that area. She is not on this board. Thanks.

shirley
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby shirley » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi Dove have sent you a PM.

Return to “Belmayne - LM Developments”