Questions for Res Comm

All residents association discussion

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, tomf

Delilah
Addicted
Addicted

Questions for Res Comm

Postby Delilah » Mon May 14, 2007 8:50 am

Just a couple of things that I have been wondering about and hoping to have clarified:

1) Fees: recent communication from the Management Company suggested fees are due soon - We paid an annual fee last August on closing so surely we are in credit (what do you think)????
2) Creche: I would like to know a little more about the creche do Bright horizons own the building? They have put up a sign suggesting parking for staff and parents BUT do they own all the spaces? Should the kids be playing in the communal area out the back and if so are they paying service charges (like us) and Public Liability Insurance for children in their care????

Just wondering if these and other issues are on peoples minds and if so this may be a good place to discuss it.

Rachel

tomf
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby tomf » Mon May 21, 2007 8:13 pm

Hi Rachel

Fees for this coming year are going to be similar to last year. Adrian is currently working though the fees/ credits - at least that is what he said at the last Management meeting.

Bright Horizons - I asked similar questions at the last meeting 1) Parking 2) use of common facilities - again Adrian said he was going to find out.

SO, as usual, back to KPM - I will follow up

Tom
I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty

Delilah
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Delilah » Wed May 23, 2007 9:53 am

Thanks Tom - think it is about time I contacted Management Company again

Return to “Residents Association”