Loud Music in empty site next to St Samsons

All residents association discussion

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, tomf

AlfStewart
New face
New face

Loud Music in empty site next to St Samsons

Postby AlfStewart » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 pm

It is now a regular occurance that people are hanging around in the site beside st. samsons, damaging the hoarding and leaving rubbish on the path beside it in particular the access point into belmayne roundabout. Our apartment faces out onto the site and the noise is incredibly irritating and with a small child is disrupting his sleep regularly. Each time this happens I contact the gardai and they usually arrive to move them on - but obviously this isn't a deterant because they keep coming back. Maybe if more people complain they will get moved more often and the gardai might also get sick of coming out and decide to actually do something with these people.
The hoarding is being kicked down regulary so they can access the site. Does anybody know is KPM responsible for this area? I mean having the hoarding is attracting people there because its sheltered. if it was flattened and open it doesn't offer anything .

Nikkid79
New face
New face

Re: Loud Music in empty site next to St Samsons

Postby Nikkid79 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:58 am

Is that where that music is coming from?? I thought it was coming from Belmayne. It's been going on.since I went to bed at ten. Surprised I even got to sleep for this long!! I feel sorry for you and your poor baby. :(
How is it still going cos it sounds like a street party...even worse when the cd skips. Is Abba the sounds of the end of a party????

Nell
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Re: Loud Music in empty site next to St Samsons

Postby Nell » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:14 am

The gards are the right contact in this case. You should also let KPM know what's going on and ask them to let the developer know. I think it's Shannon homes in this case. PM with the details.

Return to “Residents Association”