New face
New face

SOS Mobile Locksmiths

Post by SOS Locksmiths » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:42 pm

SONAS
Regular User
Regular User

Post by SONAS » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:32 pm

Anyone looking to have locks fitted should give SOS Locksmiths a call. I got the contact details from this site as it was recommended to me by several neighbours. I had locks fitted recently and can honestly recommend this company. Great job done at a very reasonable price and the gentleman Stephen who fitted same is a very friendly, reliable, guy who is full of advice and useful information when it comes to home security.

:)

gqma0
Has no life

Re: SOS Mobile Locksmiths

Post by gqma0 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:03 am

I should have done it a long time ago but I was busy on other things.

My wife locked us out last June on a sat evening and she had left her keys inside the house. Stephen who fitted our locks came to our rescue. He drove on a saturday from balbriggan to meet me in Swords and managed to get me a key cut. Luckily, I had the security card.

So big thank you to Stephen. I still owe you big time.

Shee
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Post by Shee » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:41 pm

At last got a second lock put on the front door, so now I can leave the house and know that if I forget to lock it, the Chubb lock is in place. Again very reasonable and extra keys cut - so thank you Stephen.

p.s. He also noticed that 'someone' tried to force my door previously as there was marks around the lock that was there so thankfully now I won't have to worry as much

biffy
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Post by biffy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:41 pm

A big thank you to Stehen and his team. Just got extra locks added. Top job and great price.