Postby Home Design » Tue May 30, 2006 5:35 pm

www.homedesign.ie
Unit A3
Metropoint Business Park
Swords Road
Dublin

Best regards,
Home Design
Last edited by Home Design on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.

gqma0
Has no life

Thumbs up BIG TIME :-)

Postby gqma0 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:15 am

I want to say thank you to Graham from HOME DESIGN for the blinds he put up yesterday.

They just look fantastic and they're a bargain.

So thank you so much. Pleasure to deal with you

Highly recommended.

For those who don't like to shop around, just read the feedback from the jobs he's already done
http://www.clongriffin.com/viewtopic.php?t=115

Gaetan

Shane
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Shane » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:35 pm

Got our blinds fitted by Graham during the week. roller blinds for the living room and patio and roman blinds for the rest. They look excellent, top quality indeed and Graham was great calling round a few times with samples etc. when we were trying to make up our mind.

Rey
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Rey » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:18 am

Just got my blinds fitted by Graham from HOMEDESIGN yesterday and they look great.

Just want to say thanks for a great job and would recommend him to anyone moving in. The house is really starting to look like a home now.. :D :D :D :D

JoanneIRL
Trainee User
Trainee User

Postby JoanneIRL » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:28 pm

Hey,

Hearing alot of good things from Home Design - do they have a shop somewhere that we can visit at the weekend? Or how does it work

i tried emailing them but no answer yet..

Thanx Guys

Joanne

Shane
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Shane » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 am

Hi Joanne

If you just give Graham a ring he will arrange to call round to your house with samples etc and give you lots of useful advice. He doesnt have a shop that i know of but you can't beat everything being brought to you instead though.

Good luck
Shane

Lenny
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Lenny » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:08 am

I can't recommend Graham highly enough. We got our wood floors through him and he just fitted wooden and roman blinds to the house yesterday, and to be honest he would be the first person I would call from now on.

He has a far better selection of styles and designs than anything we had seen elsewere. He spent alot of time answering questions and dropped up books of samples which we could look through at our leisure which was great and very different to some experiences we have had.

The prices quoted beat all other quotations hands down and are reason enough to recommend giving Graham a call. On top of that there is a personal touch at Home Design that is increasingly rare nowadays and I was impressed by the feed back I read on this site and also on Beaupark.com and I'm very happy to be adding to it.

Misty
Regular User
Regular User

Home Design

Postby Misty » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:14 pm

Hi- Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Graham and Stefan from Home Design, who fit our wooden Floors, Carpet and Blinds.

Graham is both efficient and helpful and always comes up with the goods!
He definately has the best range of Blinds and Flooring that we've seen and his prices are very competitive. All in all, he provides a great service, and we'd happily recommend him - (dead-sound bloke too!!). :D :D

Regular User
Regular User

Highly recommended

Postby newbie » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:58 pm

Graham also sorted all my wooden floors and my blinds and beat any competitors prices. I am absolutely delighted with the floors, his work men were excellent and i love the blinds
He also sourced a tiler for me for my bathrooms who was excellent.
My mother has also recently contacted Graham for blinds and again his prices were excellent
I would highly recommend Home Design

Bazza
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby Bazza » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:10 am

Must say, I got Graham to do blinds, carpets and curtains and even some funky new kitchen patio blinds! Everything was so stress free and finished quick and to an excellent standard. Would highly recommend any newbies or even current residents to at least call him if you need work done. ye won't be disappointed.

blackstudio
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

check out me new blinds and floors!

Postby blackstudio » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 pm

Everyone check out my new flloors and blinds i got from graham in home design,i waited all year for new floors and finally i have them in!

I would like to thank graham and his workers for a good job well done in my little 2 bed apartment.

I got some really beautiful blinds which are really modern and contemporary they do not crowd my small apt and i think they act more like a window screen with how slick they are,(see pics below!!!)
which is great for saving space-aparently they are sun proof and fade proof -
i can see out from my side but people cant see from the outside looking in,so i still have a lovely view from my big bay window,

I think it is great to locally source a guy with such up to date products and i am really happy with them as you can probably tell!!!.

I also got a new range of flooring,called balerio,everyone thinks our floors are semi solid but they are not!

I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Graham and his team,the cost was very resonable and fair,

thanks again,look out for me in my bay window ha ha xx

Return to “Advertisements”