Trainee User
Trainee User

OUTDOOR TRAINING IN FR COLLINS PARK

Postby sculptureme » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Hi all,

New outdoor training starting in Fr Collins Park

Heres all the info :D

SUMMER TRAINING IN FR COLLINS PARK

LOSE WEIGHT, TONE UP & GET FIT FOR THE SUMMER!

Train in the evening sun in your new local park

2 classes per week for 6 weeks for €84
Mondays & Thursdays 6-7pm

Includes jogging, interval training, circuit training, toning, strength, stamina
and fitness building - all within walking distance

Monday 29th June – Thursday 12th August

Call, mail or text to book your place today!!!

Steph @ 087 9254378
sculptureme@yahoo.ie

blackstudio
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Re: OUTDOOR TRAINING IN FR COLLINS PARK

Postby blackstudio » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi Steph,

Sounds great! Im loving the new park and the jogging strip, doing it in a group would be fun,

What would the hour consist of, would we jog for a time and then do exercises would we all go at the same pace, and would men come along to this too!

Sounds great xxx
GOD REWARDS CONSIDERATE NEIGHBOURS WITH JELLY BEANS IN THE AFTER LIFE!!!

sculptureme
Trainee User
Trainee User

Postby sculptureme » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the interest,

The hour would consist of a bit of everything. I would change it all the time, but I would put a small emphasis on jogging. Mainly because that brilliant track is 1.5km around, and it's perfect for timing yourself and trying to beat that time each week.

As for everyone going the same pace, it would be great in an ideal world, but realistically not everyone will have the same fitness level. This is aimed at every level of fitness, so people could go at their own pace of course, but you can expect to have me pushing you!! :D

I know some people don't like jogging, so there would be a circuit training session in each class. This would be 12 stations in a circle including cardio exercises like star jumps, squat thrusts, skipping and others. Then, interspersed with the cardio would be toning and strength building stations. This includes exercises to work upper, middle and lower body like sit ups, push ups, squats, lunges and some arm work with dumbbells.

The course is for both men and women, and I really hope there are a few men interested as it is a great workout, and excellent for building strength aswell as toning those arms, bums, legs and tums!!

And of course, there would be a 10 minute warm up with pre stretches and a 10 minute cooldown with post streches.

The fact that the class is twice a week means that you will see results, especially if you put in a small amount of effort on your own time. Get out for walks at least 2 other times during the week,or even try to do some light jogging which will benfit you in the class. And because I teach the correct technique for toning exercise, you can do them on your own time also!!

I hope ALL this information is helpful, let me know if your interested or know of anyone who might be. Or you can check out sculptureme on facebook for some more info :D

Many thanks,

Steph

tomf
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby tomf » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Hi Steph

Love to do the training but, jsut not sure ever of my schedule - Monday; Thursday and Fridays are normally ok but, can never depend on Tuesday or Wed.

Sounds like great idea.

Tom
I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty

sculptureme
Trainee User
Trainee User

Postby sculptureme » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Hi Tom,

Good to hear from you again. This training will be perfect for you I think. Lots of different activities involved.

Its running on Mondays and Thursdays from 6-7pm, so if that suits let me know and I can book a place for you.

Talk soon

Steph

sculptureme
Trainee User
Trainee User

Postby sculptureme » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi all,Just want to let everyone know that the class is for all fitness levels and ages. Hope that gets more people interested.Hope to hear from you soon  :D Steph

EmSe
Regular User
Regular User

Postby EmSe » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi Steph,
Great idea!!!
I'm loving the new park - count me in :D

Return to “Advertisements”