Check out me new floors and blinds!

Does exactly what it says on the tin

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, tomf

blackstudio
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Check out me new floors and blinds!

Postby blackstudio » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:42 am

Everyone check out my new flloors and blinds i got from graham in home design,i waited all year for new floors and finally i have them in!

I would like to thank graham and his workers for a good job well done in my little 2 bed apartment.

I got some really beautiful blinds which are really modern and contemporary they do not crowd my small apt and i think they act more like a window screen with how slick they are,(see pics below!!!)
which is great for saving space-aparently they are sun proof and -
i can see out from my side but people cant see from the outside looking in,so i still have a lovely view from my big bay window,

I think it is great to locally source a guy with such up to date products and i am really happy with them as you can probably tell!!!.

I also got a new range of flooring,called balerio,everyone thinks our floors are semi solid but they are not!

I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Graham and his team,the cost was very resonable and fair,

thanks again,look out for me in my bay window ha ha xx

Last edited by blackstudio on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD REWARDS CONSIDERATE NEIGHBOURS WITH JELLY BEANS IN THE AFTER LIFE!!!

Dove
Has no life

Postby Dove » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:01 am

Well done!!! They actually look very well.I am in the market for blinds and a couple of carpets right now,I should really give Graham a call.
Thanks for posting pics,and I really like your orange chair,its lovely.

blackstudio
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby blackstudio » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:19 am

Hey thanks dove,

I recently inherited that orange chair from my grandad who bought it origional in the 70s,i think it needs to be recovered!
but its cool to sit in-in the bay window,thanks for admiring it!

The blinds come in different colours another neighbour-tom has them in a wine colour and they look fab aswell,he also splashed out on some very nice floors with added sound proofing because he likes to play music alot!

I think everyone around here has used graham-word of mouth and that but he is very good and a very nice guy. xx
Last edited by blackstudio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOD REWARDS CONSIDERATE NEIGHBOURS WITH JELLY BEANS IN THE AFTER LIFE!!!

tomf
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Home Design

Postby tomf » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi all

Well done rach -- when's the party???

Seriously - Graham did all my floors; carpets and blinds and over 2 years into it I have no problems.

My living room is a bit like some thing from alice in Wonderland with not a straight wall and Graham's team coped brilliantly with the challenge.

Great Rach -- hope all is great in the newly refined pad.

Tom
I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty

Return to “Advertisements”