Does exactly what it says on the tin

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, tomf

tomf
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Original Paintings For Sale -not from door to door salesman

Postby tomf » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:52 pm

Hi there

As some of you know, I do some business in Bulgaria. Our business partner in Sofia has a father who is quite well know in artist circles in Bulgaria.

To celebrate his 70th Birthday he has major retrospective exhibition from the 2nd June in Bulgaria.

I have three of his painting coming across to ireland next week.

They are all originals and approx 1MX1M in size. They are just canvas rolled right now but getting them stretched would cost about 80-100 Euro max.

Are poor enough snapshots of the paintings - The look a lot more vibrant in real life.

Normal price would be 600 Euro each but, special for the site for 500 Euro each. I can guarantee that 100% of the money will go directly to the artist.

They will have full providence with them as Simeon Aleksandrov is on the national Artist Register in Bulgaria and, as a result, the paintings need an export license – lots of pieces of paper and stamps.

The paintings are all slightly abstract images of old towns in Bulgaria. I think they have a modern feel to them - well, the one I have looks great on my wall.

Drop me a line if you are interested in them

Thanks

Tom
I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty

blackstudio
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

paintings

Postby blackstudio » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:46 pm

yes i have seen tom's painting in the flesh and it a generous size and very beautiful in his modern apartment...

i think the price is very resonable,even if you do have to get it stretched-its also quite fashionable to hang it as is,but that would be more my thing!.... if no one is interested here tom i have some connections of where they will sell also graham from home design might like to have a look,and anyone residing in ireland from bulgaria would love it???
GOD REWARDS CONSIDERATE NEIGHBOURS WITH JELLY BEANS IN THE AFTER LIFE!!!

tomf
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Paintings arrived

Postby tomf » Sat May 17, 2008 8:25 pm

Just to let you know the paintings look even better in real life.

They are in the apartment and look great. PM me if anyone would like to see them

Tom
I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty

Return to “Advertisements”