Bathroom/ensuite

Discussion of suppliers of kitchens etc., Magnet, NTL, Sky etc. and reviews of each. Here be the place for them

Moderators: tomf, gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator

Goliath
Trainee User
Trainee User

Bathroom/ensuite

Post by Goliath » Thu May 11, 2006 4:35 pm

Hi guys,

Are the Tiles in the Bathroom and Kitchen standard or can you change colour?

Cheers :D

shiv
Regular User
Regular User

Post by shiv » Thu May 11, 2006 8:51 pm

hi goliath,

as far as i know, if you go to versatile you can change the tiles, and if there's any extra due, they will charge you for it. i didn't change the tiles, but one of the sales people there told me that some people from castlemoyne/st. samsons had done so. hope this helps!

Shee
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Post by Shee » Sat May 13, 2006 2:59 am

In St Samson's court, you can't change the tiles but if you do you have to foot the cost yourself and there is no allowance for it either.

I didn't know that they were tiling the kitchen and if I did I would have asked them not to , they chose magnolia tiles ....

The tiling is standard throughout the bathroom/ensuite but the only good thing is that they supply mirrors in the bathrooms but when they fitted the shower hose, they fitted it at bath level, which is going to be very annoying ....

ormartin
Active User
Active User

Ensuite

Post by ormartin » Mon May 29, 2006 3:13 pm

Hi, Does anyone know the model number of the quadrant for the en suite shower?
Or do you know how much a shower door is?

Shee
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Post by Shee » Wed May 31, 2006 10:43 pm

Don't know if you want the shower doors that are in the showhouses but if not try b&q or homebase they are normally ok for shower doors etc or argos do the bath doors.

Tilestyle have there sale on at the moment but I don't know if they do shower doors, but there are a number of tile stores along north wall quay and also a bath place over on Erne Street just off Pearse Street that do bathroom accessories.

Quigers
Trainee User
Trainee User

Tiles & Shower Cabinets

Post by Quigers » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:01 am

I agree the magnolia tiles in the Kitchen arent that greatest (there pretty horrible actually) and if I knew they were going in when they were building I would have changed them. Unfortunately I went through HOK to get answers and they said there was no changing anything, you got what you were given, but it appears some people have had some success changing stuff

I have looked all over for shower cabinets for the highly irregular shower tray in the ensuite. Homebase, Woodies, Atlantic, BTW, Homebase, B&Q and countless Bath and shower shops. Just saw on the forum that Versatile Bathrooms and Interiors (in Navan I think) were apparently the suppliers so their number is 046 9029444, I called them today and they acknowledged it was there shower tray and said they would call back with more details.. Havent heard a thing yet, but will call em tomorrow