Wheelie Bin Cleaning

Discussion of suppliers of kitchens etc., Magnet, NTL, Sky etc. and reviews of each. Here be the place for them

Moderators: tomf, gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator

Wheelie Clean
New face
New face

Wheelie Bin Cleaning

Post by Wheelie Clean » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Wheelie Clean offers an effective bin cleaning and deodorising service.

So why get your bins cleaned????
You will not be surprised to learn that wheelie bins are the breeding ground for germs and bacteria like listeria, salmonella, MRSA and the flu bug and are also magnets for rats and other vermin. Not forgetting to mention flies and maggots which are also common in neglected bins!

If you want your bin cleaned we will call to your home with our specially designed bin cleaning unit and clean your bins. The washing process will disinfect your bin along with neutralising any foul odours. We use equipment that has been especially designed for this process. All the waste water is fully recycled throughout the day and all our detergents and disinfectants are 100% biodegradable.

So how much will this cost?
If you want your bin cleaned as a 1 off it will cost you only €5, all we need is your empty bin simple as that ...... Why not have a look at our web site http://www.wheelieclean.ie or give me a call on 087 7538861

Hopefully chat to you soon .....

Robbie

"It's not clean until it's Wheelie Clean!!!"
Last edited by Wheelie Clean on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wheelie Clean
New face
New face

Re: Wheelie Bin Cleaning

Post by Wheelie Clean » Thu May 05, 2011 6:14 am

Hi folks .....

I will be back again on Firday 6th of May if anyone is looking to get their bins cleaned after they have been emptied. Still great value at only €5 per clean (others charge €10 to €15), book now on 087 7538861

Chat soon

Robbie

belman
New face
New face

Post by belman » Fri May 06, 2011 9:56 am

New to the site, but wanted to recommend this service. Used him last week for the brown bin and also this week for the black bin. Must admit - after over 4 years of using the brown bin it really was in need of a good clean - and I wasn't up to the job. Years of grime and old rubbish have been cleared out, and disinfected when done. Overall impressed - turns up with a machine to do the job - and most important turns up on time as agreed.

Nell
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Post by Nell » Fri May 06, 2011 8:10 pm

But the question is ... Was it wheely, wheely clean?

Laura
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Laura » Thu May 12, 2011 9:08 am

Hi,
I used this service last week and I would highly recommend it. My bins were sparkling and the awful smell has disappeared. It only took 10-15min and Robbie turned up on time as he said!

Wheelie Clean
New face
New face

Post by Wheelie Clean » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Hi Folks

I will be back again this Friday, 12th of Aug, if you want to get your bins cleaned give me a buzz or send me a email and I'll book you in.

Regards

Robbie