Gas services and heating problems

Discussion of suppliers of kitchens etc., Magnet, NTL, Sky etc. and reviews of each. Here be the place for them

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator, tomf

Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Gas services and heating problems

Postby thegasman » Fri May 16, 2008 9:31 pm

All gas work hobs,ovens,boiler service,heating systems also any plumbing bathrooms,en suites,shower doors,bath screens,outside taps,booster pumps etc.

Fully qualified gas fitter/plumber living in belmayne.

Good rates.

Phone: 0857432166.
Last edited by thegasman on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby Besoms » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:52 pm

The Gas Man fixed our heating last night - we're toasty warm now! All in all an excellent service. He came over last night out of hours, even when he'd been delayed on another job and I'm sure was dying to get home. Very pleasant and great rates, and it's always nice to give business to a neighbour.

Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Re: Gas services and heating problems

Postby Shee » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:26 pm

On a separate note, I got the boiler serviced today for the first time since moving in. After taking the cover off the boiler, it seems that the crowd that installed it decided to use duct tape to cover one part of the flue instead of a metal cylindrical band ..... but in fairness they left the roll of duct tape sitting inside the boiler system obviously incase I need to replace it at some stage .... talk about cutting cost.

I've been advised now to get a Co2 monitor to ensure there is no leaking from it

Return to “Suppliers and Services”