party

Management fees, duties of the management company etc.

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator, tomf

marianne
Trainee User
Trainee User

party

Postby marianne » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:46 pm

hi i am living on the graveyard side too and think its would be great to know some of the neighbours, think my kitchen is like yours blackstudio and your plans sound interesting, i never thought of doing anything like that, i dont love it the way it is but have no plans to change it at the mo. so who is having a party and when!
Marina

ddub
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby ddub » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:55 pm

As soon as i move in i,m having a session,prehaps a week or two i think its the best way to meet the neighbours i,ll keep inform,d.
UP THE DUBS

blackstudio
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

party and presses

Postby blackstudio » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:39 pm

yeah-up for it ,be a great way to meet eachother-it seems really nice and supportive up there-i am excited!...... yeah being an artist i couldnt resist desiging the space and my boyfriend is a landscape gardener/handy man so hopefully i can get him to do some of the work or he will know a man for the job!......its just a matter of getting the funds for it,because i love how bright and airy the place is but i feel because it is small youd have to have a place for everything-im really lookin forward to havin a dishwasher too!

marianne i was up in the apt today looking at the cupboards and the dishwasher space is smaller than the other units as im sure you know-but you might like to pop over to see which door you will need and we can take it off and give it to you next week xx

Return to “Management Company”