management fees for 2bed apts in st. samson balgriffin side

Management fees, duties of the management company etc.

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator, tomf

blackstudio
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

management fees for 2bed apts in st. samson balgriffin side

Postby blackstudio » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:00 pm

Hi,does anyone know the standard fees for the 2bed apartments in st. samson(the court square) and the -we were told 1,373,and i am wondering if this is acurate ....

ddub
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby ddub » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:46 pm

Got the same quote here(moving in soon)was told it may go down next year if more homes are sold in the estate but i cant see that happening so i guess it,s not so many nights down the pub for me from now on.
UP THE DUBS

blackstudio
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

ta

Postby blackstudio » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:38 am

firstly...up the dubs.....and secondly thanks so much for the prompt reply-i read the up to date postings from your profile so i have a good idea now whats the sus with the fees and the commitee.... i suppose we will just have to accept the fee for now......its great to come across something like this for the support-so your moving in soon too-congrats,we only found out today we were getting the keys next week.... do you know when you'll be in x

ddub
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby ddub » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:09 pm

YES some true blues at last!I got my keys last week but i kinda do things arseways ye see i now have a nice apt but no furniture to put in it but i hope to sort that small detail out pretty quickly and when i do i,m going to invite ye all around and have the mother of all party,s
UP THE DUBS

blackstudio
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

st samson

Postby blackstudio » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:14 pm

cool,so your living with the 4 walls-were hoping to get a loan to do it up and we need to change the kitchen-we got one of the corner 2beds with the bay window,the kitchen is in the sitting room and i want to raise the level of it to define the room-it will be much nicer-hope i can get the loan-have you seen that site called jumble town where you get stuff for free because you come take it away- if your really stuck ...and i hear ikea is coming to santry next year!... for now all you need is a matress and kitchen!.... roughin it for a while will be fun.... the people in the forum seem really nice-im moving into the graveyard side of st.samson are you or in the belmayne side?.......house warming sounds good!x

juju
Addicted
Addicted

Postby juju » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:57 am

DDUB i have a nice big bean bag that i used before i had my couch, it was about 250E new, yer welcome to call over and take a look

blackstudio
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

yo

Postby blackstudio » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:33 am

hey thanks for the offer-the bean bag sounds cool-but we have been renting for years and i have accumulated alot of stuff i can use-i have my own bed,fridge,freezer.... table etc,but i want to get new everything-wishful thinking probably.... thanks -hope your enjoying your place x

ddub
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby ddub » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:26 pm

Hi black i,m moving into graveyard side as well who knows maybe were going to be neighbours at least i won,t have to worry about waking the neighbours with me party.Hope that new kitchen comes stock,d with plenty of tea and coffe just incase i run short!
UP THE DUBS

ddub
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby ddub » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:28 pm

juju thanks for the offer will keep it in mind.
UP THE DUBS

blackstudio
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

yo

Postby blackstudio » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:12 pm

yo,im wondering if i have met you before-did you get a penthouse one?xx lotsa tea n coffee on the ready-really looking forward to the change-renting for 10 years and now eventually paying rent to ourselves-been paying 1,075 pm for a small 1bed -and with the morgage relief it will hopefully go down to 950.... i have designed my kitchen a hundred times because the space is so small is your kitchen separate-i wanted the bigger bedroom-cheak out my my space page for a slide show of me new pad-and dont be thinking im a weirdo because of my arty pics ha ha well hi di hi neighbour!xx www.myspace.com/blackstudio

ddub
Making myself at home
Making myself at home

Postby ddub » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:06 pm

My kitchen is kitchen come lifing room if ye get my meaning i also have a page on myspace but don,t know how to put any thing on it so you will have to use your imagination and judging by your myspace site that should,nt b a problem.I think we met when we were out viewing our apts glad to see things work,d out for you.
UP THE DUBS

Return to “Management Company”