contact Details for Management Company

Management fees, duties of the management company etc.

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator, tomf

Rey
Addicted
Addicted

contact Details for Management Company

Postby Rey » Tue May 29, 2007 10:31 am

Hey,

I am in the second phase of St Samsons over near Belmayne but have yet to hear anything from the management comany. If anyone has a contact name and number for the company can they please pass it on.

I noticed last night that the communal bin area is a disgrace people have thrown full bags on the ground as the bins are full and some animal (i'm hoping not rats) have chewed through the bags causing rubbish to blow all over the place. There are now lots of flies and the smell is starting to get strong. I really want this to be fixed ASAP and don't want to see this as an ongoing issue expecially if the weather gets better the hot weather will make the smell worse...

THANKS

Steevo
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

Postby Steevo » Tue May 29, 2007 11:37 am

Hey,

I was onto KPM a while back. If you call the offices in Santry (not sure of the number but I found it in phone book)and ask for Grainne they should look after you.

susand
Has no life

Postby susand » Tue May 29, 2007 11:46 am

Hi All

Grainne can be contacted by email: grainne.mccarthy@kpm.ie> She is Andrews PA and she is again very helpful. I always think its best to mail then you have a record of communication.

Rey
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Rey » Thu May 31, 2007 8:22 am

Guy's,

Thanks for your help on this. I got through to Grainne on Tuesday and she was getting the area tidied up. hopefully it won't happen again...

I couldn't believe people would leave bags lying around or some put thier bags into our bin even though it was only in the communal area from bin collection time until i got home to bring it into our garden....

Return to “Management Company”