Management Meeting?

Management fees, duties of the management company etc.

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator, tomf

EmSe
Regular User
Regular User

Management Meeting?

Postby EmSe » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:52 am

Unfortunatley I could not attend the meeting last night. Can anyone update me with the outcome of the meeting and the major issues raised?
Thanks a mill.

grace
Regular User
Regular User

Postby grace » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:48 am

Id say about 50 people showed up. There were 2 representatives from Keenan property management. They opened saying the Hilton wanted 500euro for a room and they got the Sands for E200 so apologies for it not being as convienient but as it was our money they are trying to get good value for it. Fair point.

A lot of people in samsons complained about the twice weekly bin collections, lack of recycling bins and the one that they have the rubbish is collected by a regular refuse truck anyway!!.

The parking in castlemoyne, clamping is going to be introduced this week.
People complained roads to narrow.

A binhouse was to be made available to the terraced houses in castlemoyne but hasnt been to date. Frank Fahy is to get back to Keenan property about this.

The grass cutting by SAP. There is a total of 32 cuts made during the summer but obviously in the winter this is a lot less. People werent happy with the service to date.

The will be 3 management meetings a year and about 10 people from the court, the square and st.sampsons developments nominated themselves onto the committee (fair play)

The fees for next year (jan 07 - dec 07) will not increase dramitically next year and credits will be issued to people who paid later this year. Fees will be paid by SO or DD quaterly. If you dont pay you will receive legal notification.

Cant think of anything else at the mo but my interpretation was Keenan property management were on the back foot from the start and are aware that people arent overly happy with the service to date. This was the first meeting so we'll see how quick they come back with answers to peoples questions. Overall it was well worth going to and people should make an effort to attend if they want a say in there development.

EmSe
Regular User
Regular User

Thanks

Postby EmSe » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:36 pm

Thanks Grace - whow - looks like you covered everything. I am going mad I missed the first meeting! :cry:
Did they mention costs for cutting the grass that much?
Also, window cleaning - did they mention costs?
Or CCTV for st samsons for that matter?

Helsbels
Regular User
Regular User

Postby Helsbels » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:35 pm

They didn't mention the costs for the grass cutting or the windows. I just hope mine get cleaned soon!

They have nothing in the budget at all for security. They told us to report any incidents whatsoever to Coolock Garda station.

Return to “Management Company”