Mgt Fee's for 2 bed apartments

Management fees, duties of the management company etc.

Moderators: gqma0, blackstudio, Administrator, tomf

Newbie !
Trainee User
Trainee User

Mgt Fee's for 2 bed apartments

Postby Newbie ! » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:37 am

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone is aware of the currentl mgt fees for 2 bed apartments. i see €1200 mentioned however i also see some confusion over 2 bed apts and duplexs and common area issues.

Taking all factors into account is there a price range for 2 bed depending on these factors ???

Has there been any job is getting any of the issues clarified ??

Thanks gys
Howdy future neighbours :o)

tomf
Part of the furniture
Part of the furniture

fees

Postby tomf » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Hi -- are you in St Samson's?

I should have the figures but, cannot find them right now but call Adrian in KPM and he will tell you immediately.

If you have just moved in then the first year fees would be included in the amount you paid for apt - this is requirement from the solicitors.

I seem to remember around 1300 for 2 bed apartment. Call Adrian to be sure.

If this is your second year then you need to look out as you should have received letter about 6 weeks ago on your fees.

KPM have been clearly instructed by Management committee this year to be a lot more aggressive in collecting fees and from end of July are likely to be sending out solicitor letters to those who have not paid fees for 08/09.

Tom
I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty

toominated
Active User
Active User

Postby toominated » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:11 pm

Newbie, you've posted this in the Shannon Homes part of this site and yet on another thread you've said you are in P9 in Belmayne. P9 is LM and there is a different management agent. Both happen to be contracted to KPM and Neil is the contact there for P9. While I'm not sure how you're arrangements will work, as part of your closing of the sale, your solicitor will tell you what the balance of your payment will be. This will clearly state your fee. It's hard to be accurate as there are a few different types of two-beds in P9 so the rates vary. you should be thinking along the lines of approx €1200.

Newbie !
Trainee User
Trainee User

Thanks !

Postby Newbie ! » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:58 am

Hi all,

Thank you all for your help.

I think €1400 out away should well cover me and sure if its included in the price then i have savings !!!

Apologies about writing on wrong tread I have not moved in yet & im not 100% up on the whole Samson/ LM/ KPM. I have been given no further info other than its Belmayne. ( affordable housing) I got the impression from other treads that all affordable housing is assigned to P9. Im not sure if this is 100% true as DDC could not confirm for me! If anyone is up on that area of things would appreciate some insight

thanks again guys much appreciated !

toominated
Active User
Active User

Re: Thanks !

Postby toominated » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:20 pm

Newbie ! wrote:im not 100% up on the whole Samson/ LM/ KPM.

St Samson's is the name of the development opposite Fingal Cemetery. LM is the developer/builder of part of Belmayne, Shannon Homes developed the other part. KPM is a property management agent.

Newbie ! wrote:I have been given no further info other than its Belmayne. ( affordable housing) I got the impression from other treads that all affordable housing is assigned to P9. Im not sure if this is 100% true as DDC could not confirm for me!

Not that it makes any difference but P9 is not all affordable housing.

Newbie !
Trainee User
Trainee User

Postby Newbie ! » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:35 am

Thats great thanks for clarifying that for me Toominated !! Think I'll take a drive out and have a look at the area again now im more informed !!

Makes no difference at all where i am :o) Just getting excited and trying to imagine where my apt will be !

Thanks again !!!

susand
Has no life

Postby susand » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:50 pm

Best of luck with your move. I really love it here. Everyone is just great.

Return to “Management Company”